当前位置: Language Tips> 翻译经验

《速度与激情》经典台词

新东方英语 2015-04-27 10:41

分享到

 

《速度与激情》经典台词

1. Because I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't.
如果你不好好表现,我就弄死你。

2. We the fam and loyalty never change up.
我们亲如一家,彼此永远忠诚。

3. And we got it cooking like a one-eyed stove.
我们的热火瞬间点燃黑夜。

4. Couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。

5. I see some people ahead that we gon' pass.
前面的对手我们都要超越。

6. You can catch me kissin' my girl with both eye closed.
亲吻姑娘的时候,我才会闭眼。

7. I never feared death or dying,I only fear never trying.
我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。

8. I am whatever I am,Only God can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能对我指指点点。

9. Jumpin out on anybody who try to say some one thing about it.
有人评头论足,我就让你闭嘴。

10. Show them the respect they deserve, or it weakens us.
给他们应有的尊重,不然骄兵必败。

11. Nobody makes me do anything I don't want to.
没有人能强迫我做我不想做的事。

12. Some things you just have to take on faith.
有时你只需依靠信念。

13. It takes an amazing woman. He's an amazing guy.
你是个出色的女人,他是个不错的男人。

14. Remember, the second you go through those doors, everything changes, our old life is done.
记住!你一旦踏入那扇门,一切都改变了,过去的生活不复存在了。

15. Father, thank you for the gathering of friends. Father, we give thanks for all the choices we've made, because that's what makes us who we are. Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way.
主啊,谢谢你让我们朋友团聚。主啊,感谢我们所得的选择,因为那些成就了今天的我们,我们会永远珍惜一路上我们所痛失的爱人。

16. You don't know me, you're about to.
你不认识我,你马上会认识了。

17. I never thought I would believe that a criminal. Now they can. We also.
我从来没想过我会相信一个罪犯。现在会了。我们也是。

18. Want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想钓大鱼,得到深水去。

19. If you want to use violence, we can try.
如果你想使用暴力,咱们可以试试。

20. I with Shaw cooperation, material, weapons, money, woman... What are the.
我跟肖合作,物质,武器,金钱,女人…什么都有。

21. She survived. She's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。

22. As the "amnesty" and "amnesty", the daywe were born, these words will disappear.
就如同“大赦”和“特赦” ,我们出生的那天,这些词就消失了。

23. Something we carry together, he went to have a look, two people together are better than one.
有事大家一起扛,他去也有个照应,两个人在一起总比一个人强。

24. Guys. Do something, my butt sitting below the tank!
伙计们!做点什么,我屁股下面坐的是坦克啊!

25. I couldn't believe it, they steal the tank is to grab a 85 gramchips.
我简直不敢相信,他们偷坦克只是为了抢一个85克的芯片。

26. Enough. I don't know anything, but at least know one thing: don't make me do things I don't want to.
够了,我什么都不知道!但至少还知道一件事:别逼我做我不想做的事。

27. I'm living philosophy: I never participate in the game.
我活着的理念:我从来不参与游戏。

28. You are standing in the wrong on, bitch.
你站错队了,婊子!

29. I never thought I would believe that a criminal.
我从来没想过我会相信一个罪犯。

30. Drag racing or death.
飙车或者死亡。

31. Life is simple.You make choices and you don't look back.
人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。

32. Roman: [at Han's funeral] Promise me something, Brian. I don't wanna go to any more funerals.
[韩的葬礼上]布莱恩,你答应我,我不想再参加任何葬礼了。
Brian O'Conner: Only one more.
布莱恩·奥康纳:还有一场。
Brian O'Conner: His.
布莱恩·奥康纳:他的(戴克·肖)。

33. Deckard Shaw: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
戴克·肖:敌人的敌人,就是朋友。
Dominic Toretto: I don't have friends. I've got family.
多米尼克·托雷托:我没有朋友,我们是家人。

34. Brian O'Conner: [Etihad towers scene] Cars can't fly, Dom, cars can't fly!
布莱恩·奥康纳:汽车不能飞,汽车不能飞。

35. No matter where you are, whetherit's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother.
无论你身处何方,无论是4分之1英里的赛道,还是绕了大半个地球的距离。我们生命中最重要的东西就是这屋檐下的人,就在此时,就在此地,你永远在我身边,也永远是我的兄弟!

(来源:新东方英语 编辑:许晶晶)

 

分享到

中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-84883561联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。

中国日报网双语新闻

扫描左侧二维码

添加Chinadaily_Mobile
你想看的我们这儿都有!

中国日报双语手机报

点击左侧图标查看订阅方式

中国首份双语手机报
学英语看资讯一个都不能少!

关注和订阅

本文相关阅读
人气排行
热搜词
 
 
精华栏目
 

阅读

词汇

视听

翻译

口语

合作

 

关于我们 | 联系方式 | 招聘信息

Copyright by chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved. None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. 版权声明:本网站所刊登的中国日报网英语点津内容,版权属中国日报网所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。 欢迎愿意与本网站合作的单位或个人与我们联系。

电话:8610-84883645

传真:8610-84883500

Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn