English 中文网 漫画网 爱新闻iNews 翻译论坛
中国网站品牌栏目(频道)
当前位置: Language Tips > 美文欣赏

放假啦!赶紧滚回家的25大理由!

[ 2015-01-11 14:32] 来源:爱词霸     字号 [] [] []  
免费订阅30天China Daily双语新闻手机报:移动用户编辑短信CD至106580009009

放假啦!赶紧滚回家的25大理由!

终于熬到了考试,蠢蠢欲动了有木有?!再也不用去食堂排队吃饭;再也不用对着少的可怜的肉翻白眼;再也不用对着叨逼叨叨逼叨的老师(老师,我对不起您!!!)埋头苦睡,因为终于要滚回家啦!对于还要坚守在工作岗位上苦逼的小编来说,你们真是幸福啊~啊~啊~

1. When you first get home and see a stocked refrigerator and pantry.

一回家就看见满满当当的冰箱和食物柜。

Because the memories of binging on boring college food like this are still fresh.

大学里吃的无聊食物还记忆犹新。

2. Waking up to your favorite breakfast courtesy of Mom or Dad.

一觉醒来,发现爸妈已经准备好你最喜欢的早餐了。

3. Not worrying about your roommates eating the food in your pantry.

再也不用担心室友偷吃你储藏的食物了。

4. Going to the grocery store and picking out the slightly more expensive versions of your favorite foods because your parents are picking up the bill.

去小店的时候,可以买自己喜欢的但有点贵的食物,因为有爸妈付账。

Money-saving tips have a time and place—every day and in your apartment.

省钱也讲天时地利——在家里的每一天。

5. Going to a nice restaurant and letting your parents pick up the bill.

去不错的餐厅吃饭,然后让爸妈付账。

6. Eating real food that doesn't need loads of extra salt and pepper.

享受原汁原味的美食,不用加大把的盐和胡椒来调味。

Why the heck do we use salt & pepper anyways?

说真的,我们为什么要用盐和胡椒?

7. No. More. Dining. Hall.

再也不用去!食!堂!了!

8. Having a huge variety of snacks for your late-night, at-home Netflix binges.

深夜在家狂看电影的时候,身边有一大堆零食。

9. Being able to make all the food on your Pinterest boards.

可以自己动手做Pinterest网站上搜集的所有食物。

10. Having a normal sized kitchen to do normal, adult cooking in.

在一个正常大小的厨房里像一个大人一样正常做饭。

11. Visiting all your favorite local restaurants regularly.

经常去当地你最喜欢的餐厅吃饭。

Nothing replaces the feeling of being recognized by the staff at your go-to local dive.

在经常去的餐馆里被工作人员认出来,这感觉简直无可替代。

12. A freezer full of popsicles, all day every day. Thanks, Mom.

冰箱里全都是棒冰,每天都能来一根。老妈你真好!

13. Having every single spice at your disposal, not just salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.

可以使用各种调料,不仅是盐、胡椒和意大利调料。

Spice up your life, seriously.

说真的,给你的生活加点料吧!

14. And OMG IF your parents have a garden: Finally, you get fresh, natural food of the gods.

对了,如果你家里有院子,那你还能尝到上天赐予的新鲜无比的天然食物!

15. And maybe the most powerful and holy Kitchen-Aid that costs more than your month's rent.

也许还因为功能异常强大的厨宝而滚回家?它可比你一个月的房租还要贵。

16. Utilizing all of the makers that fit comfortably in a normal kitchen: waffle maker, panini maker, quesadilla maker.

在正常大小的厨房里舒舒服服地使用各种厨具,比如华夫饼机、意大利三明治机和墨西哥起司薄饼机。

17. When you have friends over and your mom asks if you guys want snacks.

请朋友来家里玩的时候,老妈会问“你们想不想吃点心?”

*Brings out tray of TV show inspired snacks*

拿点肥皂剧必备点心出来。

"Do you girls want some 'Oliva Pope-Corn'?"

“孩子们,想吃爆米花么?”

"Nah, I'd rather have Liz Lemon's 'Night Cheese', please."

“呃,我比较想吃奶酪,谢啦。”

18. Free coffee.

免费咖啡。

This DIY iced coffee, or that French pressed coffee. At home it's your coffee, your way.

自制冰咖啡或法压咖啡,在家想做什么咖啡就做什么咖啡。

19. Free alcohol.

免费酒水。

20. Free food everywhere.

到处都是免费的食物。

21. When your family orders pizza, it's more like an event, rather than another MTWThF night at some unacceptable hour.

在家里点披萨比较郑重其事,而不像在学校那样在某个倒霉的晚上才不合时宜地点披萨做夜宵。

Or actually making this homemade, fancy pants pizza.

或者在家里自制一个超级美的披萨。

22. Shouting "MOMDAD" when you're having a cooking emergency instead of trying to juggle your cellphone and a pan that's on fire.

做饭时出了状况,你可以大叫“爸!妈!”,而不是一边看着锅着火,一边慌慌张张地打电话。

Maybe after this summer they'll trust you enough to let you to use the butane torch. oooooh.

也许过了这个暑假,他们终于可以放心让你用丁烷点火枪了。好吧。。。

23. Eating every single crispy, juicy piece of food that your Mom or Dad cooks on the grill.

可以吃到爸妈在烤架上烤好的各种酥脆多汁的食物。

Then out-grill your old man after mastering these grilling tips.

还可以吃完就跑。不过掌握烧烤技巧后你就不需要爸妈啦。

24. There will not so many classes to join any mall.

再也不用上课了。

25. We can have a party with who didn't see for a long time.

终于可以有时间和很久没见面的朋友有个聚会了。

(来源:爱词霸,编辑:Bernard)

 
中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-84883631联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。
 

关注和订阅

人气排行

翻译服务

中国日报网翻译工作室

我们提供:媒体、文化、财经法律等专业领域的中英互译服务
电话:010-84883468
邮件:translate@chinadaily.com.cn