您现在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Oral English  
 





  饭店预定对话实例
[ 2006-05-06 08:30 ]

五一长假也是亲朋好友聚会的好时节。难得大家有闲暇聚在一起,大吃一顿自然是不可少的。要想吃的好、又吃得有氛围,自然要找一家口碑好的饭店。可是这样的饭店常常也是人满为患,最好的办法就是提前预定了。下面是一些有关预定饭店的英文表达,可以现学现卖!

A: I'd like to reserve a table for three at 7:00 this evening.  
我想要订一张今晚7:00三个人的桌位。

B: Let me check. Hold on, please. Yes, that's fine. Smoking or nonsmoking area?
我来查查看。请稍候。是的,没问题。您要吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

A: Nonsmoking, please.
请给我非吸烟区的。

B: All right. May I have your name?
好的。请教您的大名是?

A: My name is Zhong.
敝姓钟。

B: How do you spell that, sir?
先生,请问怎么拼?

A: Z-H-O-N-G.
Z-H-O-N-G.

订桌位还可以说:

I'd like to make a reservation for this Saturday evening.
我这个礼拜六晚上想订张桌位。

挑选中意的位子时还可以说:

We'd prefer a table by the window.
我们喜欢靠窗的桌位。

We'd like to sit by the window.
我们想要坐在窗边。

We'd like a smoking table.
我们想要吸烟区的桌位。

I'd like a quiet corner, if possible.
我想要安静的角落,如果可能的话。

Could we have a table close to the band?
我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗?