您现在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Business English  
 





  商务会议常用英语(二)
[ 2006-05-29 10:30 ]

英语中一词多义的现象很普遍。很多词在不同的领域有不同的意思。因此难免造成歧义和误解。当你不明白的时候,你需要别人澄清,当你讲到一个可能产生很多歧义的问题时,你也需要为听众说明。下面是一些商务会议上常用的要求澄清和澄清时要用的“业务”语言,看看你用得上不?

Asking for Clarification 要求澄清

I don't quite follow you. What exactly do you mean?
我不太明白你的意思。你到底想说什么呢?

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you are getting at.
好像我没太明白你的看法。

Could you explain to me how that is going to work?
你能给我解释一下这个是怎么用的吗?

I don't see what you mean. Could we have some more details, please?
我不明白你的意思。你能说得再详细一点吗?

Clarifying 澄清

Let me spell it out...
让我解释一下……

Have I made that clear?
明白了吗?

Do you see what I'm getting at?
你明白我的意思吗?

Let me put this another way...
让我换种方式说明……

I'd just like to repeat that...
我愿意重申一下……

(来源:hao360.com 英语点津Annabel编辑)