1. I must apologize for not writing to you sooner.
2. We're sorry the things we shipped to your place were damaged.
3. What a pity I left it at home.
4. Please accept my deepest apologies.
5. I must ask your pardon for my carelessness.
6. I'm to blame. I should have thought of that.
7. Actually I meant to notify you beforehand.
8. I must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.
9. I didn't mean to get you so involved in the matter.
10. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to start a fight.
11. We regret we are unable to accept your proposal.
12. I've got something to confess. Will you please promise not to get
13. Something happened that you might not like.
14. I have something I'd like to tell you, as long as you promise that you
won't get angry.
15. I was only trying to tell you what was on my mind.
（来源：梁瑞英语 英语点津 Annabel 编辑）