您现在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Business English  
 





 
房地产英语:购买办公室物业
[ 2006-10-31 08:55 ]

陈太太委托物业代理李彼得帮她找出售办公物业的资料。这天李彼得带陈太太来看一个待售的写字间。陈太太对这个写字间很不满意,请代理再帮她找合适的处所。

A--Agent Peter Lee
物业代理李彼得

B--Buyer Mrs. Chen
买家陈太太

A: Mrs. Chen, what do you think about this unit?
陈太太,你觉得这个写字间怎么样?

B: I don't like this unit because the view is terrible. Take a look. It is so close to the other old buildings.
我不喜欢,因为观景很差。你看,太接近那些旧大厦。

A: I see, Mrs. Chen. I have another unit on the twenty-second floor. The view is much better.
我明白,陈太太。我有另一个在二十二楼的写字间,观景好多了。

(They take an elevator to the twenty-second floor and Peter Lee opens the door.)
(他们乘搭电梯到二十二楼,李彼得开门入内。)

A: Please come in, Mrs. Chen.
陈太太,请进来。

B: The area is a little bit small. What size is it?
这个写字间面积相对小一点,究竟有多大?

A: The gross area is around four hundred and fifty square feet and the net area is three hundred square feet.
建筑面积约四百五十平方英尺,使用面积约三百平方英尺。

B: How much does it cost?
多少钱?

A: Let me check for you. This one is two point two million Hong Kong dollars and the price is open to negotiation.
让我看一下。这写字间售价是二百二十万港币,可以面议。

B: Well! The average gross rate is about five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot and the net rate is around seven thousand and three hundred Hong Kong dollars per square foot. I think it is much too expensive for me.
噢!建筑面积平均约为每平方英尺港币五千元,实用面积约每平方英尺七千三百元。这价钱对我来说太贵了。

A: Mrs. Chen, the demand for commercial buildings is steadily increasing right now. Also, the Mong Kok Center is a high quality office building. It is such a busy area for business. Think about it, whether for investment purposes or self-use it is still worthwhile.
陈太太,近期写字楼市场需求稳定上升。旺角中心是一幢优质商业大厦。非常适合做生意。请考虑一下,无论投资或自用都很值得。

B: Anyway, I would like to compare it with some other commercial buildings near this location. Can you help me?
无论如何,我想和附近其他的商业大厦比较一下,你能不能再帮我找一些?

A: Oh yes, Mrs. Chen. I will provide the marketing information for your reference as soon as possible.
噢!好的,陈太太。我会尽快提供其它他物业资料给你参考。

B: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。

A: You're welcome.
不用客气。

(改编自:英语周报 英语点津 Annabel 编辑)

 
 

 

 

 
 

48小时内最热门

     

本频道最新推荐

     
  照相了,picture time!
  求职:面试前的准备 Before the Interview
  房地产英语:出租商业大厦
  玩转NOT (3)
  求职英语:如何写求职信 Cover Letter