您现在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Business English  
 





 
房地产英语:洽租商铺(1)
[ 2006-11-01 09:26 ]

海伦和伊利莎想在商场里租一个铺位开饰品店。她们来到一家新开业的商厦咨询出租事宜。代理珍妮小姐接待了她们。

A--Agent Jenny 物业代理珍妮
B--Client 1 Helen 客户一 海伦
C--Cilent 2 Elize 客户二 伊莉莎

B: Hello, Can you help me?
你好,能帮我一下吗?

A: Sure, what can I do for you?
当然可以,我能为你做点什么呢?

B: We know this new shopping arcade is ready for lease. We would like to know if any shops are still available.
我们知道这幢新的购物商场已开始招租。我们想知道还有哪些铺位空置呢?

A: Sure. May I have your name, please?
好的,请问怎么称呼?

B: Yes, I'm Helen and this is my friend Eilze.
我叫海伦,这是我的朋友伊莉莎。

A: Nice to meet you, Helen and Elize. This is my business card. I'm Jenny. First, I would like to show you the layout of this arcade. The first floor is only for brand name shops. The second floor is for ladies' wear. The third floor is for men's wear. The fourth floor is half for children with the other half for computer products. The fifth floor is for restaurants, which has been already let. There are only a few units available on the second and fourth floor. May I ask what size are you looking for?
海伦,伊利莎,很高兴认识你们。这是我的名片,我是珍妮。让我先简单介绍一下商场的布局。一层是名牌店。二层是女装,三层是男装,四层是儿童天地和电脑中心,五层是饮食中心,这层已全部租出。只剩下二层和四层还有少量铺位。你们想租多大面积的铺位?

B: Can you show us the floor plan first?
你可以先让我们看看平面图吗?

A: Here are the floor plans for the second and the fourth floors. Only sizes from one hundred square feet to three hundred square feet are still available.
这是第二层和第四层的平面图。还未出租的铺位面积只有一百到三百平方英尺的了。

B: Elize and I are planning to open an accessory shop. I think one hundred and fifty square feet fits our needs. But first I would like to know the rental rate and terms.

依莎莉和我计划开一间饰品店。大概一百五十平方英尺的铺位就足够我们用了。不过,我想先问问租金和租赁条件。

A: I believe the second floor is much more suitable for you. The average rate for the second floor is two hundred Hong Kong dollars per square foot. It certainly varies with different locations. The rental term is for three years.
我想第二层比较适合开饰品店。第二层的平均租金是每平方英尺港币二百元。实际租金则根据铺子的位置而定,租期是三年。
 
C: I see. Thank you for your help. We need to discuss this. May I have the brochure for the mall?
我明白了,谢谢你。海伦和我要先商量一下。可否给我一份商场介绍?

A: Definitely. Here is the brochure with the floor plan included. The highlighted units on the floor plan are still available.
当然可以。这是介绍,平面图已经在里面了。标有颜色的铺位表示仍未租出。

B&C: Thank you, Jenny.
谢谢你,珍妮。

A: You're welcome.
别客气。

(改编自:英语周报 英语点津 Annabel 编辑)

 
 

 

 

 
 

48小时内最热门

     

本频道最新推荐

     
  “你很上相”怎么说
  求职:给面试官的问题
  房地产英语:洽租商铺(1)
  照相时要“Say cheese”
  求职:巧妙应答 The Keys to Winning Answers