1. Describe your
greatest achievement in the past 4-5 years?
2. What are your short &
long term career objectives? What do you think is the most ideal job for you?
3. Why do you want to join IBM? What do you think you can contribute to IBM?
Hongkong Bank 代表性考题
Please state why you chose to follow these activities and how they have
contributed to your personal development. You may wish to give details of your
role whether anyone else was involved and any difficulties you encountered.
2. Please state how you have benefited from your work experience.
much is your present monthly salary including allowances?
4. Do you need to
compensate your present employer if you resign? If so, please give details.
5. Other than academic success, what has been your greatest achievement up
to date? What do you see as your personal strength, why?
6. Please state why
the position you have applied for is appropriate for you; why you have selected
Hongkong Bank and what your career objectives are.
an instance where you set your sights on a high demanding goal and saw it
2. Summarize a situation where you took the initiative
to get others going on an important task or issue, and played a leading role to
achieve the results you wanted.
3. Describe a situation where you had to
seek out relevant information, define key issues, and decide on which steps to
take to get the desired results.
4. Describe an instance where you made
effective use of facts to secure the agreement of others.
5. Give an example
of how you worked effectively with people to accomplish an important result.
6. Describe a creative/innovative idea that you produced which led to a
significant contribution to the success of an activity or project.
Provide an example of how you assessed a situation and achieved good results by
focusing on the most important priorities.
8. Provide an example of how you
acquired technical skills and converted them to practical application.
Describe your greatest achievement in the past 4-5 years?
2. What are your
short-term and long-term career objectives? What do you think is the most ideal
job for you?
3. Why do you want to join A.T Kearney? What do you think you
can contribute to A.T Kearney?
4. Why are you applying for a position at
5. What are your expectations of our firm?
your hobbies and interests.
would your colleagues /classmates describe you in five words? On what evidence
would they base this assessment?
2. If you are asked to recruit the best
graduates for shell, what would you do to attract them? What would you do to
3. Please describe a new activity that you have initiated and
implemented. Please highlight your role out.
4. Please describe your
outstanding non-academic achievements.
5. Please describe any other
significant activities you have been involved in including organizing people.
6. Imagine that Shell has found oil in an inland province of China, near a
large river. You are responsible for planning how to transport the oil to the
coast thousands of miles away. What is the main issue you would consider, and
what would you do?
1. Please tell
us about an achievement that you are especially proud of because it was
difficult or demanding.
a) What the objective was?
b) Why it is
important to you?
c) How you achieved it and the obstacles that you had to
overcome in order to do so?
2. What is your career plan? Three years after
graduation, and five years after graduation?
3. Why are you interested in
investment bank? What other industries do you also have interests?
4. Why do
you think you can be a qualified investment banker? How can you contribute in
（上海对外贸易学院通讯员俞敏供稿 英语点津Annabel 编辑）