在哪里装货、在哪里卸货,这个问题可要讨论清楚。不然运费的多少是小事,不能及时到货可就是大事了。下面是一些讨论装货港和卸货港的常用句,练练看哦!
It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.
在塘沽装货比较合适。
A manager of a Japanese company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation
are talking on the loading port of Beijing
Hotel.
中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。
We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
You may choose Tianjin as the port of shipment.
你可以选择天津作为交货港。
How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?
把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?
You are insisting that Dalian be the loading port, right?
您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?
No, Huangpu is fine as the loading port.
现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading
ports.
我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。
We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the
production area.
我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。
It makes no difference to us whether the loading port is Shantou or
Zhuhai.
由汕头还是由珠海装运对我们来说都行。
Shall we talk about the port of discharge this
afternoon?
咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr.
Smith.
他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港的问题交换了意见。
What's your unloading port please?
你们的卸货港定在哪里?
It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.
把货卸在汉堡不太合适。
We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at
London.
我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。
As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the
unloading port.
我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以我们希望选择塘沽作为卸货港。
There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading
port.
因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。
We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to
Osaka.
我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。
(来源:阿里巴巴 英语点津 Annabel 编辑)