[ 2007-03-09 10:36 ]
1. Why haven't you found a new position before now?
对策：Finding a job is
easy; finding the right job is more difficult. Stress that you are being
selective, and are looking for the right "fit".
2. Had you thought of leaving your present position before? If so, what do
you think held you there?
对策：Explain that your job is no longer challenging
and that you feel your talents are best used elsewhere.
3. What do you think of your boss?
对策：Be as positive as you can, even if
you don't really believe it.
4. Would you describe a situation in which your work was criticized?
对策：Be as positive as you can and emphasize what you learned from the
5. What other types of jobs or companies are you considering?
your answer related to this company's field, and don't give out specific company
（来源：加拿大职业论坛上海师范大学通讯员殷颢供稿 英语点津 Annabel 编辑）