您现在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Business English  
 





 
商务对话:交易会上
[ 2007-03-13 10:40 ]

交易会上,来自美国Daniel Smith(丹尼尔·史密斯)先生来到中国供应商Bruce Lee (布鲁斯·李)的摊位。

Lee: Good morning sir, welcome to our booth.
欢迎来到我们的铺面。

Smith: Thank you very much.Your booth was arranged very nicely.
谢谢。你的展位布置得非常好。

Lee: Thank you for your compliment. Would you like to have a seat?
谢谢您的赞赏。坐一下好吗?

Smith: Thanks.
谢谢。

Lee: Here's my business card.
这是我的名片。

Smith: Thank you. Please accept mine.
谢谢。这是我的。

Lee: Oh, Mr. Smith, you are from America, have you known our company before?
哦,史密斯先生,您来自美国,你以前知道我们公司吗?

Smith: Sorry, I haven't. Could you tell me something about it?
对不起,不知道。您能告诉我一些你们公司的情况吗?

Lee: Yes, our company has engaged in textile production for many years, and our products have been sold all over the world.
我们公司从事纺织品生产多年,产品远销全世界。

Smith: I hope we can make a successful cooperation in the future.
我希望我们今后能合作成功。

Lee: I hope so too.
我也希望如此。

Smith: May I know some of your new products?
能给我介绍一些你们的新产品吗?

Lee: OK, here are our new products; they are sold very well aboard.
好的,这就是我们的新产品,在国外很畅销。

Smith: Oh, so many new products, I should say some of them could be found in the market in my country.
噢,这么多的新产品,我想我曾经在我国的市场上见到过你们的一些产品。

Lee: I'm glad to hear that, take your time and look around,and you are welcome to our factory sometime.
您这么说我很高兴,您慢慢看,也欢迎您随时去我们厂里看一下。

Smith: Sure, I'm planning to visit some factories after this trade fair. By the way, which province are you from?
当然,我计划在交易会结束后到一些厂里去看看。顺便问一下,您是哪个省来的?

Lee: Zhejiang Province.
浙江省。

Smith: Really, there is famous for light industry, isn't it?
哦,真的吗?那里的轻工业很有名,不是吗?

Lee: It sure is. Do you plan to go there?
确实如此。您有去那儿的打算吗?

Smith: Actually, I'll be staying in Guangdong for five days, and then I am going to Zhejiang.
我会在广东呆五天,然后去浙江。

Lee: That would be great.
那样太好了。

(来源:红枫英语 英语点津 Annabel 编辑)

 
 
相关文章 Related Stories
 
商务对话:在展示厅 商务对话:贸易关系
商务对话:项目的优势和劣势
         
 
 
 
 
 
         

 

 

 
 

48小时内最热门

     

本频道最新推荐

     
  “双性恋”怎么说
  面试对策:工作习惯与方式
  商务对话:在展示厅
  “秘密男朋友”怎么说
  面试对策:针对简历的问题

论坛热贴

     
  How to translate "桃花运" into English?
  挑战什么性感"尺度",这个尺度怎么翻?
  请问娱乐圈流行的"潜规则"怎么翻啊?
  国美广告 Go Home
  温总理署名文章
  “吹牛”,“拉关系,走后门”怎么翻译?