您现在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Office English  
 





 
商务晚餐(1)
[ 2007-06-28 15:26 ]

梅和托尼为公司找到了合适的代理商。在签订合作协议后,代理商请他们共进晚餐以示庆祝。

1)

(W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

W: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,女士们先生们,你们有预定吗?

T: Yes we do, in the name of Marshall.
是的,名字是马歇尔。

W: Ah yes, a table for six at 8.30? Would you like a drink in the bar first?
哦,是的,预定的八点半吧。你们想先在吧台喝点饮料吗?

M: Em, no thanks. I think we'll go straight to the table.
呃,不用了,谢谢。我想我们还是开席吧。

W: Fine. Can I take your coats?
好的。我帮您拿衣服。

M: Thank you.
谢谢。

W: We have over fifty specials today. A waiter will come and help you in a moment.
我们今天有五十多个特色推介。等下会有服务生来帮您点餐。

T: Thanks. Have you been here before, Anita?
谢谢。你以前来过这儿吗,安妮塔?

A: No, I haven't, but it's quite well known in Manchester. It's famous for its 'sizzling Chinese steak', very hot!
没有。不过这家在曼彻斯特很出名。它的"铁板牛排"很有名,很多人喜欢。

T: Shall we order an aperitif? What would you like Anita?
我们来瓶开胃酒吧?安妮塔,你想喝点什么?

A: Em, sherry for me please.
哦,就要雪利酒吧。

2)

(W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

A: So, have you enjoyed your time in Manchester, Tony?
托尼,你们在曼彻斯特还开心吧?

T: Very much. It's been great. We haven't stopped for a minute!
非常开心。真的是太棒了。我们一刻也停不下来。

A: You had time to see the city then?
你们参观这座城市了吧?

T: Yes, we saw masses of things. We went to the disco, restaurants, all the shoe shops in the city, Castlefield, the Lake District...
是的,我们去了很多地方。迪斯科厅,饭店,所有的鞋店,承包,湖区……

A: And time for some work as well!
也做了一些工作。

T: [laughs] Huh! Now and again! In fact the exhibition was a great success, wasn't it, May?
哈!时而!事实上展会很成功,是吧,梅?

M: Yeah, it was brilliant.
是的,非常成功。

W: Er, can I get you anything else, madam, sir?
呃,夫人,先生,你们还想要点什么吗?

T: No, no, thank you, just the bill, please.
不用了,谢谢,请结账吧。

A: That steak was delicious! Thank you very much for inviting us.
牛排真不错!谢谢你款待我们。

T: It's our pleasure. Here's to a long and fruitful partnership!
不客气。祝愿我们的合作能长久、成功!

A: Thanks and see you back in Manchester next year, I hope!
谢谢,希望明年还能在曼彻斯特见到你。

T: Me too!
我也希望。

(来源:BBC 实习生江巍 英语点津 Annabel 编辑)

我想了解更多职场英语

 
 
相关文章 Related Stories
 
接待客户(2) 接待客户(1)
向老板汇报工作(4) 向老板汇报工作(3)
向老板汇报工作(2) 向老板汇报工作(1)
合作谈判(2) 合作谈判(1)
寻找代理商(2) 寻找代理商(1)
         
 
 
 
 
 
         

 

 

 
 

48小时内最热门

     

本频道最新推荐

     
  “Combined 总和”新说法
  “怎么那么久”怎么说
  接待客户(2)
  汇丰商务英语写作教程(34)
  “听好了”怎么说

论坛热贴

     
  试译 SLOW DANCE
  "忽悠"怎么翻译比较合适?
  “待定”怎么说?
  common-law wife?
  翻译几个中国特色强的词
  请教 ‘海选’如何翻译