比伯被曝“求婚”海莉
中国日报网 2018-07-09 11:47
7月8日晚,比伯被曝出已经订婚,对方是星二代旧爱海莉•鲍德温。
随后,比伯的父亲也表示:“很开心你走入下一个篇章了。”
@justinbieber proud is an understatement! Excited for the next chapter!
@贾斯汀-比伯 用骄傲描述太过轻描淡写,很激动你开启人生的下一篇章!”
比伯的母亲也连发两条状态,还把之前的一条“It’s all for love.”的状态置顶了。
看到明星发糖,你是不是也心痒了?想立刻向“心上人”表白吗?一起来看看下面的必备英语说法:
**求婚**
Betty has set her cap at Jack for many years before she finally got him topop the question.
贝蒂追求杰克好多年了,终于他来向自己求婚了。
It was love at first sight, and heproposed to mesix weeks later.
我们一见钟情,他6周后就向我求婚了。
Eventually Sam persuaded her toaccept an offer of marriage.
最终萨姆说服她接受了求婚。
After a three-weekend courtship, PamelaacceptedRandolph'sproposal of marriage.
经过3个周末的追求之后,帕梅拉接受了伦道夫的求婚。
I'm going toask her to marry me.
我打算向她求婚。
**心上人**
I married Shurla, mychildhood sweetheart, in Liverpool.
我在利物浦和我青梅竹马的恋人舒拉结婚了。
She regrets breaking up with him. Now she thinks he wasthe one.
她后悔和他分手。因为她现在才意识到,他其实就是她命中注定的那个唯一。
She confesses to having trouble findingMr Right.
她承认找不到自己的白马王子。
**订婚**
She was planning to announce herengagementto Peter
她正计划宣布她和彼得订婚一事。
He wasengaged toMiss Julia Maria Boardman.
他和朱莉娅·玛丽亚·博德曼小姐订婚了。
I bought her an expensiveengagement ring.
我给她买了一个很贵的订婚戒指。
如何用英语求婚?
单刀直入法︰
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给(娶)我吗?
Would you be my wife/husband?
你愿意当我的妻子/丈夫吗?
迂回暗示法︰
I think it’s time we took some vows.
我想是我们该许下誓言的时候了。
I think it’s time we settled down…
我想是我们该稳定下来的时候了……
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我要与你共度余生。
I want to be with you forever.
我要永远与你相守。
(中国日报网英语点津 编辑:Julie)