BBC Learning English 英语教学

英语大破解

 

Six foods that can boost your brain power 六种食品有助于提高脑力

本集内容

Six foods that can boost your brain power 六种食品有助于提高脑力

文字稿

What you eat can have a big impact on how you feel.

我们吃什么可能在很大程度上影响我们的情绪和感受。

So here are six foods that this Harvard nutritionist (Dr Uma Naidoo) says can help improve your mood, and boost your brain power.

哈佛大学营养学家乌玛·奈杜博士称,这六种食品有助于改善我们的情绪、提高我们的脑力。

Spices aren't just for flavour. Turmeric can decrease anxiety. And it's thought that saffron could help alleviate symptoms of depression.

香料除了增添口味,还有其它好处。姜黄根粉可以缓解焦虑。而藏红花粉则被认为有助于减轻抑郁的症状。

Fermented foods like kimchi, yoghurt and miso contain live cultures which improve how the gut works, and also reduce anxiety.

像腌辣白菜、酸奶和味增这样的发酵食品包含活性菌,可以促进肠道蠕动并减轻焦虑。

Nuts have healthy fats and oils that our brains need to function well.

坚果内含有人脑灵活运转所需的健康脂肪和油。

Dark chocolate is an excellent source of iron and helps to form the covering that protects neurons. There's evidence it can increase blood flow to the brain, and sharpen memory.

黑巧克力中含有大量铁,有助于形成保护神经元的覆盖层。有证据表明吃黑巧克力可以促进血液向脑部的流通、增强记忆力。

Avocados are rich in magnesium. Studies suggest in some cases depression may be linked to a deficiency of this element.

牛油果富含镁。有研究表明,一些患者患抑郁症的原因可能与体内缺乏镁元素有关。

And green leafy vegetables are full of nutrients that have been linked to reducing the risk of dementia, and cognitive decline.

而绿叶蔬菜中则充满营养素,有研究发现这些营养素可以降低患失智症和认知功能下降的风险。

These foods aren't a magic recipe though. You should always seek help if you have any health issues.

不过,这些食品并不是灵丹妙药。如果你有任何健康问题,都应寻求专业人员的帮助。

How many of these brain foods do you eat?

这些有助健脑的食品你吃吗?

下载

下载文字稿

人气排行
Copyright ©