In Conversation with Tu Ly
[ 2008-08-20 17:27 ]
You may not realise it, but one Canadian designer talks of the Olympics as the world's biggest fashion show, after all, the world is watching.
Not only are there the outfits worn at the opening and closing ceremonies, but also everyday life inside the Olympic Village.
In past Games Canada has been known to have a stylish team, today on In-Conversation we talk to Toronto based Tu Ly, the man tasked with continuing this legacy.
The following is the outline of the interview:
• How did you come up with the concept of the new uniform?
• You were in Beijing for the opening ceremony, what did you think of it design wise?
• Do you mind showing the clothes were designed specifically for the Olympics?And do you have any favorite?
• Now you have watched some of the Canadian matches how have their performances been?
• Do you mind telling us your most memorable idea of Beijing?