您现在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Office English  
 





  开始和终止工作
[ 2006-03-15 17:57 ]

开始和终止工作怎么说?下面这些话你可以参考哦!

  Commencement 开始雇佣关系

  ? I'm impressed with your background. You're hired.
? 你的背景令我印象深刻,你被聘用了。  
? You can begin employment next Monday.
  ? 你下周一就可以来上班了。
  ? We're very happy to have you. Welcome aboard!
  ? 恭喜,你被录用了。欢迎加入我们的行列。
  ? You have the job. Welcome to ABC Incorporated.
  ? 你被录用了,欢迎来ABC公司。
  ? You will undergo an orientation process on your first day.
  ? 第一天来上班时会有人领你熟悉新的环境。

  Termination 终止雇佣关系

  ? You have shown no improvement over last year. I have no choice but to fire you.
? 去年一整年你的工作都毫无起色,我别无选择,你被解雇了。
  ? Did you hear about Kenny? He was canned for insubordination.
  ? 你听说Kenny的事儿了吗?他因为顶撞上司被开除了。
  ? I feel so sorry for her. She just got her pink slip.
  ? 我真为她难过,她刚收到解雇通知书。
  ? These are difficult economic times. The company has to lay off some staff.
  ? 现在经济不景气,公司只能裁减一些员工。
  ? His wife is being transferred overseas, so he had to quit his job.
  ? 他的妻子被调往海外工作了,所以他只能辞职。
  ? Mike's work was constantly below standard, so he finally got the axe/got the sack.
  ? Mike的工作质量总是达不到要求,所以他最终被炒了鱿鱼。