谈"生意"才是目的,"说英语"只不过是一种手段。下面就教教大家如何用简单英语邀请和陪同客人参观工厂。
A: Would you like to look around our factory some time?
什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧?
B: That's a good idea.
好啊。
A: I can set up a tour next week.
我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。
B: Just let me know which day.
决定好哪一天就告诉我。
A: Thanks for coming today.
谢谢您今天的光临。
B: I've been looking forward to this.
好久以前就想来看看你们的工厂了。
A: You'll have to wear this hard hat for the tour.
参观时必需戴上这安全帽。
B: This one seems a little small for me.
这顶我戴好像小了一点。
A: Here, try this one.
喏,试试这一顶。
B: That's better.
B:好多了。
A: We can start at any time you're ready.
只要你准备好了,我们随时可以开始。
B: I'm all set.
B:我都准备好了。
A: The tour will take about an hour and a half. We can start over
here.
这次参观大概需要一个半小时。我们可以从这里开始。
B: I'll just follow you.
我跟着你就是。
A: Please stop me if you have any questions.
有任何问题,请随时叫我停下来。
B: I will.
好的。
A: Watch your head as you go through the door there.
经过那儿的门时,小心别撞倒头。
B: Thank you.
B:谢谢。
…
A: That's the end of the tour.
参观就此结束了。
B: It was very informative.
真是获益良多。
A: Just let me know if you want to bring anyone else.
如果你要带别人来,请随时通知我。
B: I'd like to have my boss go through the plant some day.
我真想叫我老板哪天也过来看看。