您现在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Oral English  
 





  租房英语必备
[ 2006-04-13 13:36 ]

David换了份工作,打算在公司附近租套房子。这天下班后,他打算去看房,先和房东电话联系一下。 看房之前别忘了熟悉一下跟房屋有关的词汇

A-David B-房东 C-David's wife

A: I've been told you might have a vacant room.
听说您有空房间。

B: Yes, I have a spare room.
是的,我有一间空房。

A: Would it be ok to look at the room now?
现在能看看房子吗?

B: Could you come here in 20 minutes? We're right in the middle of dinner.
你20分钟后过来好吗?我们正好在吃晚饭呢。

20分钟后,David和太太一起去看房。

C: This apartment looks nice.
这个房子不错。

A: Yes, it has two bedrooms. That's convenient. And the living room is larger than I expected.
是的,有两间卧室,这比较方便。还有,客厅比我原先想的要大。

A: The living room is really large, isn't it!
这个客厅真大呀!

B: Yes, about forty square meters.
是的,大约有40平方米。

A: The bathtub is large enough for two people.
这个浴缸很大,足够两个人同时使用了。

C: Great. We can give our two children a bath together.
太好了,我们可以给两个孩子一起洗澡了。

C: Can I open the window and air out the room?
我能打开窗户,给房间通通风吗?

B: Sure.
当然可以。

A: It's a nice apartment.
这套房子挺让人喜欢的。

B: As you can see, the apartment has been recently renovated and comes completely furnished.
正如你所看到的,这房子已经装修过了,而且其他家具也都齐备。

A: How much is the rent?
房租多少钱?

B: 2500 yuan a month.
一个月2500元。

C: Are the utilities included in the rent?
房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗?

B: Only gas is included. You have to pay for the electricity and water.
只包括煤气。你需要支付水电费。

A: When can we move in?
我们什么时候可以搬进来?

B: Next Wednesday, if you like.
下周三就可以。

学会没有?记得要多多练习啊!