[ 2006-11-21 14:11 ]
简历的写法有多种模式，老外写简历也不是一成不变的。我们再来看看R. Louis Green是怎么写他的简历的吧！
R. Louis Green
847 University Blvd., Apt. 3, Syracuse, NY
Phone: (315) 555-3214 -- Cell: (315) 555-3834
Email Address: email@example.com
- Creative problem-solver and marketer, who can see the big picture
while never losing sight of details that deliver results.
- Motivated team player with demonstrated talent for deploying
research and organizational skills toward analyzing, upgrading, and
streamlining complex marketing processes for improvement opportunities.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can boost productivity, cut costs,
foster efficiency, and ensure profitability.
- Goal-driven achiever with strong organizational skills,
|| Bachelor of Business Administration
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
Graduation Date: May 2003
Minor: Information Technology
Overall GPA: 3.89 Minor GPA:
Experience Computer Lab Manager
||Syracuse University, Division of
Information Technology, August 2000 - present
- Manage team of five assistants in 30-desktop lab.
- Develop solutions for all aspects of lab usage.
- Ensure safety and security in the lab.
- Serve as key member of IT management solutions team.
Manlius Temporary Services,
Manlius, NY, May 2000 - present
Function as versatile team player with ability to quickly assess,
comprehend, and manage new business scenarios, customer groups, and
Play key role in the development, rollout, and management of numerous
marketing campaigns for a variety of employers, including:
Carrier Corporation: Marketing Assistant in brand development
University Hospital Home Care Services: Marketing Assistant in public
Orangemen Products Company: Marketing Assistant in marketing
|Awards and Honors
- Syracuse University Business School Foundation Merit Award in
- Outstanding Marketing Senior Award
- Beta Gamma Sigma - Business Honor Society
- Mortar Board
- Dean's List
- Who's Who Among American College Students
- Phi Eta Sigma - Freshman Honor Society
- Dean's Scholarship Award
（例文来源：quintcareers.com 英语点津 Annabel 编辑）