您现在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Business English  
 





 
外贸英语:索赔
[ 2007-03-07 10:40 ]

索赔是国际贸易中重要的一项,当然不被索赔最好,但有时由于各种原因,索赔也在所难免。下面是一些关于索赔的常用表达。

We've given your claim careful consideration.
我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。

We filed a claim with (against) you for the shortweight.
关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。

The Chinese representative and Mr. Bake discussed the claim.
中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。

We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim.
我们已经收到你方解决我们索赔问题的汇款。

Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
有关错误货品的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。

We have already made a careful investigation of the case.
我们已经对这个索赔案件做了详细的调查研究。

I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E.
我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第1254E号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。

We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。

We regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我们不能接受你方的索赔要求。

I'll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.
我立即写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。

I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
恐怕贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。

We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美元。

I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。

There are some different types of claims.
索赔有几种不同的类型。

This is a claim on quality.
这是质量索赔。

This is a claim on shortweight.
这是短重索赔。

This is a claim on delayed shipment.
这是延期装运索赔。

Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
短重索赔是由包装破损或装运短重引起的。

Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule.
延期索赔是对卖方没有按时装运货物而提出的索赔。

Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
品质(质量)索赔是在货物质量低劣或是质量改变的条件下发生的。

(来源:中国英语学习网 英语点津 Annabel 编辑)

 
 
相关文章 Related Stories
 
拒绝索赔常用表达 怎样肯定答复索赔和投诉信(二)
怎样肯定答复索赔和投诉信(一) 索赔、投诉常用句
怎样写索赔与投诉信 合同中的检验索赔条款
         
 
 
 
 
 
         

 

 

 
 

48小时内最热门

     

本频道最新推荐

     
  如何称赞男人“可爱”
  面试对策:管理类问题
  外贸英语:代理协议
  “男人中的男人”怎么说
  面试对策:通用类问题

论坛热贴

     
  温总理署名文章
  “吹牛”,“拉关系,走后门”怎么翻译?
  how to translate "倒春寒”
  “你太有才了”英文怎么说?
  校园英语迷你惯用语
  Is the homework fresh?