1. Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
2. It's convenient to make payments in pound sterling.
3. Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
4. We may have some difficulties making payments in Japanese yen.
5. I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
6. We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
7. What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
8. Collection is not paid.
9. We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
10. Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
11. You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
12. We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
13. We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
14. Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the
15. The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced
by our factory.