1. I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three
2. If the price is higher than that, we'd rather call the whole deal
3. It's absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your
4. We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by
5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B.
6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can't accept it.
7. I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will
be not much point in further discussion.
9. Let's have your counteroffer.
10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own
11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to
12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the
（来源：竞学网 英语点津 Annabel 编辑）