下面是一位经验丰富的导游应聘一家旅行社。从他的面试中,初入这行的人可以学到一些经验哦!
A=Applicant I=Interviewer
A: Excuse me, I am Sunlin. I am here about your advertisement for a tourist
guide. Are there still any vacancies?
你好,我是孙林。我是为贵公司登的招聘导游的广告而来,还有空缺吗?
I: Yes. One more is needed.
有,还需要一名。
A: Oh, I'm so lucky. I want to apply for it.
哦,我太幸运了。我想申请这个职位。
I: But do you have any experience like that?
但你有相关的经验吗?
A: Yes. I have been a guide for two years.
有,我当过两年的导游。
I: OK. Then I want to ask you some questions about the tourist guide. If
there was an accident, for example a tourist falls ill, what would you do?
好,我想问你几个有关导游的问题。如果出现了意外,比如一个旅游者病倒了,你该怎么办?
A: I think I will call the office to send someone to meet us, and escort that
person to the nearest hospital without interrupting our trip.
我想我会打电话叫公司派人来接应我们,护送那个人到最近的医院,不至于打乱我们的旅行计划。
I: If one of them forgot a camera in a restaurant, would you let the tourist
bus go back?
如果有人把相机落在了饭店,你会让旅游车返回去吗?
A: No. In fact, prior to their boarding the bus and their getting off the
bus, I will make an announcement to remind them that they should check their
belongings.
不会的。实际上,在他们上车和下车之前,我都会提醒他们检查他们的物品。
I: Well, it seems that you have all the practical experience to handle these
cases. I am very glad to welcome you into our company.
那好,看来你有处理这方面事情的所有实际经验。我非常欢迎你来我们公司。
A: Thank you. It is my honor.
谢谢,这也是我的荣幸。
(来源:大耳朵英语 英语点津 Annabel 编辑)