您现在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Business English  
 





 
外贸英语:支付
[ 2007-03-08 10:00 ]

支付条件的商讨是国际贸易中的重要一部分。下面是一些有关支付的英语表达。

1. Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。

2. It's convenient to make payments in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。

3. Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?

4. We may have some difficulties making payments in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有困难。

5. I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。

6. We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。

7. What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?

8. Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。

9. We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。

10. Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。

11. You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

12. We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

13. We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。

14. Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。

15. The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

(来源:大耳朵英语 英语点津Annabel编辑)

 
 
相关文章 Related Stories
 
合同中的支付条款和运输条款 外贸英语:索赔
外贸英语:代理协议
         
 
 
 
 
 
         

 

 

 
 

48小时内最热门

     

本频道最新推荐

     
  “乖乖牌男生”怎么说
  面试对策:离职和跳槽
  外贸英语:索赔
  如何称赞男人“可爱”
  面试对策:管理类问题

论坛热贴

     
  温总理署名文章
  “吹牛”,“拉关系,走后门”怎么翻译?
  how to translate "倒春寒”
  “你太有才了”英文怎么说?
  校园英语迷你惯用语
  Is the homework fresh?