首页  | 实用口语

如果你被问倒了,最好不要直接说I don't know!

沪江英语 2018-12-06 15:23

分享到微信

在做演讲的过程中,你的脑子一片空白过吗?有遇到回答不出问题的时候吗?不知道答案但又不好意思直接承认该怎么办?

下面有一些更好的表达方式来代替I don't know,这样就避免了立即回答你不会的问题!

Let me check on that.

让我来确认一下。

I’ll get back to you on that one.

我会回答你那个问题的。

I’ll find out and let you know.

我会找到答案并告诉你的。

Let me find out for you.

让我帮你查一下答案。

I’ll double check and let you know.

我会再核实一下,并且告诉你。

That’s a really good question, I’ll check it.

这是个很好的问题,我来查一下。

That’s a really good question, I’ll find out.

这是个很好的问题,我会找到答案的。

I haven’t looked at that yet.

我还没看过。

That requires a bit more research first.

这需要先做更多的研究。

I’m going to investigate that further.

我将进一步调查。

I’m not 100% sure on that.

我不是百分之百确定。

I can find out for you.

我可以帮你查一下。

Let me look that up for you.

让我帮你查一下。

I want to be sure and give you the correct information. Let me check.

我想确定并告诉你正确的信息。让我查一下。

I can’t remember off the top of my head. I’ll get back to you on that.

我记不起来了。我稍后会回复你的。

I don’t have that information here right now.

我现在没有那些信息。

That’s not my area of expertise, I’ll ask …..

那不是我擅长的领域,我会请教…

There are several possible answers, I’ll need more information first.

有几个可能的答案,我需要更多的信息。

It could be one of many possibilities, I’ll look into it.

这可能是多种可能性之一,我来调查一下。

That’s something I want you to find out for yourself!

这是我想让你自己去查一下的!

I’m probably not the best person to ask for that information.

你向我询问这个信息,可能不是很恰当。

What do you think?

你认为呢?

What do you suggest?

你有什么建议?

I haven’t had time to think that through yet.

我还没有时间想通这个问题。

I’ve been wondering the same thing!

我一直在想同样的事情!

I haven’t a clue.

我一点头绪也没有。

I haven’t got a clue.

我一点头绪也没有。

I’m not sure.

我不确定。

Beats me.

难倒我了。

Search me.

我可不知道。

Who knows? (Rhetorical question)

谁知道呢?(修辞问题)

I haven’t got the faintest idea.

我一点主意也没有。

I have no idea.

我不知道。

Your guess is as good as mine.

你的猜测和我差不多。

(来源:沪江英语  编辑:yaning)

中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-84883561联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。
人气排行
中国日报网 英语点津微信
中国日报网 双语小程序