1. I am writing for a replacement of the dictionary included.
2. Would you please correct your shipment by sending the order No. 2530 by
the first available vessel?
3. It would be highly appreciated if you could look into the personal
computers, which should have reached our destination two weeks ago.
4. We feel it necessary to inform you that your last delivery of our order is
not up to the usual standard.
5. Upon inspection, it was found that the total content had been
short-delivered by 1.5 tons.
6. On comparing the goods received with the sample supplied, we were sorry to
notice the great differences in the designs of the machines.
7. After having the boxes examined we found that they were not
strong enough for long distance delivery.
8. It is regrettable to see that the chemical content of Item 022 is not up
to the percentage contracted.
9. There is a discrepancy in colors between the received materials and the
10. While placing our order we emphasized that any delay in delivery would
definitely add to the cost of the goods. That is why we have to raise a claim on
refunds for the loss incurred.
（英语点津 Annabel 编辑）