Registration for the Competition 比赛报到
1. Inquiring about the Venue of the Organizing Committee询问组委会地点
A: On which floor is the Organizing Committee of the 17th World Cup Football Championships located, please?
请问第17届世界杯足球赛组委会设在几楼?
B: This is the layout of this building. You can find the room number of the Organizing Committee on it.
这是本大厦的分布图,你可以找到组委会办公室号。
A: Thank you. I've got it. The Organizing Committee is in Room 805 on the eighth floor. Let's take the elevator.
谢谢,我找到了,组委会在8楼805室。我们乘电梯上去。
2. Registration Formality办理参赛手续
A: Sir (Miss), we are the Chinese Football Team. We now want to register.
先生(女士),我们是中国足球队,现在来办理参赛手续。
B: Congratulations to you on your qualification for this World Cup Football Championships!
恭喜你们获得这届世界杯足球赛参赛资格!
A: Thank you very much!
非常感谢!
B: Please show me the following final entry form, passports, gender certificates and life insurance policy.
请出示你们最后报名表、护照、性别证明以及人身保险单。
A: Here you are. Please check.
都在这里,请检查。
B: Please line up and take photos, then make your ID card with the form in your hand.
请依次排队照相,然后拿着各人的登记表办理身份卡。
A: We have brought them with us.
我们带来了。
B: Have you brought your three national (or federation) flags and cassette of your national (or federation) anthem with you?
三面国旗(会旗)以及国歌(或会歌)录音带都带来了吗?
A: We have brought them all here according to the regulations. One must pay special attention to the flag and the song of the Chinese Taipei Team. The IOC has made a special decision on this issue.
我们按规程通知都带来了,但请务必注意中国台北协会的旗和歌。国际奥委会有专门决议。
B: Thank you for reminding us. We will do that.
谢谢你们的提醒,我们一定注意。
(来源:BOCOG 英语点津姗姗编辑)