首页  | 实用口语

看美剧学口语:《绯闻女孩》第一季地道口语合集

沪江英语 2014-07-01 15:23

分享到微信

 

Lily: Serena you’ve been gone, doing who knows what with god knows who.

Serena你一直都不在这里,在鬼知道什么是哪儿的地方做鬼知道是什么的事儿.

 

Chuck: Any interest in fresh air?

想出去走走透透气吗?

 

Gossip: Game on.

游戏开始了。

 

Eric: No offense. Blair: None taken.

——没有冒犯的意思。

——我不介意。

 

Chuck: Move, plz.

请让一下。

 

Blair: Done and done.

成交!

* 成交还有其他的说法,比如单用“Deal”。

 

Blair:Nighty-night.

晚安。

 

Nate: You set me up.

你陷害了我。

 

Gossip girl: Some one pours that man a drink.

有人要使他难堪了。

 

Blair:Yes, it would be really nice if I was sailing on the may flower.

对,如果我是古代人(这样穿)就好看了。

 

Gossip:Be careful what you fish for.

对你调查的东西要小心噢。

 

Chuck:I was born loaded.

我是含着金汤匙出生的。

 

Nate’s mum: Not another word of this.

别说了。

 

Vanessa: Baby steps.

慢慢来嘛。

 

Blair: Next you cross me, I won’t be as forgiving.

下次你再背叛我,我就不会手软了。

 

Dan: I’m doomed.

我完蛋了。

 

Nate’s pa: I can hardly contain my joy.

我无法抑制自己的狂喜。

 

Blair: Guard my drink.

看着我的酒。

 

Gossip girl: Prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition.

“阻止”在“表现”面前是没有用的。

 

Nate: I’m not over you.

我忘不了你。

 

Father: You don’t say.

不用说这个。

 

Chuck: You wish.

你想得美。

 

Vanessa: C’mon, there’s nothin’ like a lil 80s hair metal to put a smile on your face after a day like this.

在经历了这样一天后,没有什么能比80年代的轻金属更让你开心的事儿了。

 

Serena: Good point.

说得好。

 

Jenny: As you were.

你们继续吧。

 

Gossip: The only thing I’m dishing is seconds.

我只会上炒冷饭这道菜。

 

Dan: Right of your way, pal.

看路啊,伙计。

 

Blair: How could he just blow me off?

他怎么可以放我鸽子?

 

Eleanor: You had me worried sick.

你让我担心死了。

 

Serena: It was a last minute thing.

(他)也是刚决定的。

 

Serena: Then vite, vite!

那就快点吧!

 

Eleanor: What am I supposed to do then? Make a scene? Behave like a pathetic, scorned wife?

那我应该怎么做?大闹一场?或者扮得像怨妇一样?

 

Passer-by: Of course, the throng of children in mittens should have tipped me off.

噢,当然,那群戴着棒球手套的孩子应该可以告诉我。

 

Gossip: Looks like daddy’s lil’ girl isn’t sugar and spice and everything nice after all.

看来爸爸的乖女儿也不是那么地完美。

 

Chuck: She’s been crystal about that since we got back.

她对此表现得很明显。

 

Dan: Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of yourself.

谢谢,虽然这是我逼你说出来的。

 

Blair: I can’t be held responsible for her mood swings.

她心情不好不关我的事。

 

Serena: Since you and your reputation don’t need me and my low-rent taste, you and Warldof name can weather the storm alone.

既然你和你的名声不需要我和我低下的品味,你和W的名声就独自面对(这一切,指B面对的危机)吧。

 

Blair: We met briefly on Thanksgiving.

我们在感恩节时见过一面。

 

Blair: She’s running herself ragged.

她在努力。

 

Chuck: I’d say, let’s get the bitch.

我会说,那婊子死定了(让我们搞定/整死那婊子)。

 

Blair: Before you landed on my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.

在你爬上我的床以前我们已经想到了一个好主意。

 

Dan:(It) doesn’t quite roll off the tongue.

这的确很难说出口。

 

Blair: Right on schedule.

不出所料噢。

 

Chuck: There won’t be a dry eye in the house, trust me.

在屋子的人都会哭得稀里哗啦的。

 

Dan: Feels like one of you is a fish out of water?

你们其中的一个感觉会很难受。

 

(来源:沪江英语 编辑:丹妮)

 

中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-84883561联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。
本文相关阅读
5af95ca9a3103f6866ee8452

“恰到好处”英语怎么说?

5af95ca9a3103f6866ee8452

韩剧美食英语说法大串烧

5af95ca9a3103f6866ee8452

美国习惯用语:lower the boom

人气排行
中国日报网 英语点津微信
中国日报网 双语小程序