首页  | 权威发布

《权力的游戏》前三季经典台词合集

2015-06-02 14:53

分享到微信

1. Power is a shadow on the wall. A very small man can cast a very large shadow.
权力就像墙上的阴影,再渺小的人也能投射出巨大的影子。

2. You waste time trying to get people to love you, you'll end up the most popular dead man in town.
把时间浪费在博得别人爱戴上,你会成为世界上最受爱戴的死人。

3. It doesn't matter what we want, once we get it, then we want something else.
不管我们想要的是什么,一旦到手,我们便又会想要其他的。

4. If we die, we die. But first we'll live.
如果我们一定要死,那就死呗。但首先要好好活着。

5. A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.
要保持剑的锋利就得时时磨拭,要保持头脑灵光就得看书。

6. A good man does everything in his power to better his family's position regardless of his own selfish desires.
好男人应该放弃私欲,竭尽全力为家族争取优势地位。

7. Fear cuts deeper than swords.
恐惧比利剑更伤人。

8. If your gods are real and if they are just, why is the world so full of injustice?
如果你的神真的存在,如果他们真的公正,那为何世上尽是不公之事?

9. We mothers do what we can to keep our sons from the grave. But they do seem to yearn for it.
我们做母亲的总是竭力阻止儿子们踏进坟墓。可他们偏要往里走。

10. Prodigies appear in the oddest of places.
奇才总是出现在最不可思议的地方。

(来源:沪江英语 编辑:丹妮)

中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-84883561联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。
人气排行
中国日报网 英语点津微信
中国日报网 双语小程序