首页  | 实用口语

和医生对话都会用到什么口语?

沪江英语 2019-03-25 13:45

分享到微信

其实大家都很拒绝去见医生,但是万一真的有身体不适,我们可得知道怎么正常和医生交流呀。一起来学学实用的口语吧。

A patient gets a blood test at a hospital in Shanghai. China's physical examination market was worth about 298.5 billion yuan last year, up 12.2 percent on an annual basis. [Photo provided to China Daily]

 

I have a dull pain.

隐隐作痛。

I have a sharp pain.

钻心地疼。

I have a throbbing pain.

一跳一跳地疼。

I have a piercing pain

我感到刺骨的疼痛。

I have a stabbing pain.

像针扎似地疼。

 

I have food poisoning.

我食物中毒了。

I have high/low blood pressure.

我血压高/低。

She passed out.

她昏过去了。

I feel sick.

我觉得难受。

I don't feel well./ I feel bad. / I feel sluggish. /I feel tired.

我浑身没劲。

I don't have any appetite.

我没有一点儿食欲。

I have a slight cold.

我有点儿感冒。

I feel chilly. /I feel chilly.

我浑身发冷。

 

I have a bad cold.

我得了重感冒。

I have a bit of a fever.

我有点儿发烧。

My fever has gone down.

我退烧了。

I feel like throwing up. I feel nauseous.

我想吐。

It's itchy.

我觉得痒。

I burned my hand.

我把手给烫了。

 

You must stay in bed.

*惯用说法 你必须静养。

I have stiff shoulders. /My shoulders are stiff.

我肩膀酸痛。

I can't stop coughing.

我咳嗽不止。

My throat's sore./ I have a sore throat.

我嗓子疼。

It's bleeding.

我流血了。

I've got a cut here. /I have a cut here.

我这儿割破了。

I got stung by a bee.

我被蜜蜂蜇了。

 

How long will the cast be on?

要打多长时间石膏?

Do I need an operation?

要动手术吗?

Will it take long?

要花很长时间吗?

Can I take a bath? /Can I shower?

我可以洗澡吗?

Is it okay to drink alcohol ?

我可以喝酒吗?

Should I be hospitalized?

我要住院吗? hospitalize“让……住院”。

 

I feel better.

我觉得好多了。

I still don't feel well.

我还是觉得不太舒服。

appendicitis

阑尾炎

period pain

生理痛

 

(来源:沪江英语  编辑:yaning)

中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-84883561联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。
人气排行
中国日报网 英语点津微信
中国日报网 双语小程序