首页  | 译词课堂

“完美食欲症”小测试

中国日报网 2016-01-22 13:14

分享到微信

急于吃“健康食品”或者“干净食品”,一旦吃了自认为“不健康”的食品就心情沮丧、压力巨大,小心!你可能患上了完美食欲症(orthorexia nervosa)

过度痴迷于所谓的健康食品,为了吃得健康而严格控制饮食和种类直到偏执的程度,从而使身体处于危险状况的症状,世界卫生组织把这种症状定义为健康食品痴迷症,也称为完美食欲症或健康食品强迫症。数据显示,目前全球大约有28%的人口患上了这新的饮食失调症。

The "clean eating movement" has taken the world by storm in recent years.

近些年,“饮食健康运动”风靡全球。

Magazines, fitness blogs and Instagram are filled with people posing with their green smoothies, kale salads and sugar-free desserts.

杂志、健身博客和图片分享应用Instagram上到处都是人们分享绿色果沙、甘蓝沙拉、和无糖甜点的照片。

While healthy lifestyle changes should be applauded, people have become increasingly neurotic about what they put on their plates, some experts say.

而专家提醒称,尽管我们应该称赞人们向健康生活方式的转变,但人们对健康食品的执着越来越神经质了。

The desire to eat more healthily can veer into an obsession, with rising numbers of people - mainly women in their 30s - suffering from orthorexia nervosa.

“吃得更健康”,这一愿望可能会发展成强迫症。越来越多的人们患上“完美食欲症”,尤以30多岁的女性居多。

Orthorexics spend vast amounts of their time planning their food, resisting temptation, applauding themselves when they stick to their diet.

“完美食欲症”患者花大量时间计划吃什么,抵制诱惑,如果能坚持住饮食计划就会肯定自己。

In its severe form, orthorexia can lead to weight loss, malnutrition and even death, experts warn.

专家警告称,如果症状严重,“完美食欲症”会导致体重下降、营养不良,甚至死亡。

Sufferers typically cut out entire food groups – often in the mistaken belief they are unhealthy or their bodies are intolerant to them – thereby depriving themselves of essential nutrition and vitamins.

“完美食欲症”患者经常会选择放弃整类食物---错误地认为这类食物不健康,或者自己的身体不耐受,因此身体就会缺乏必须的营养和维生素。

At the same time many over-exercise, leaving themselves weak or even emaciated.

同时很多人还过度锻炼,把自己搞的虚弱又憔悴。

This can leave them with low energy levels, nutritional deficiencies which can lead to depression and anxiety.

由此引发的身体低能量、营养不良又会导致抑郁和焦虑。

Often, their obsession with food will stop them socialising with friends, as social event revolve around drinking and eating.

他们对食物的执着还会影响社交,因为聚会场合总免不了吃吃喝喝。

 

你有“完美食欲症”吗?做个小测验吧!

Do you spend more than 3 hours a day thinking about your diet?

每天花3小时规划饮食?

Do you plan your meals several days ahead?

提前几天列食谱?

Is the nutritional value of your meal more important than the pleasure of eating it?

膳食的营养价值比吃东西带来的愉悦更重要?

Has the quality of your life decreased as the quality of your diet has increased?

随着饮食质量的提升,感到生活质量下降?

Have you become stricter with yourself lately?

最近对自己更严格?

Does your self-esteem get a boost from eating healthily?

吃得健康会提升自尊?

Have you given up foods you used to enjoy in order to eat the 'right' foods

为了吃健康食品,放弃了你曾喜欢吃的食品?

Does your diet make it difficult for you to eat out, distancing you from family and friends? 因为吃健康食品,无法外出就餐,疏远了亲友?

Do you feel guilty when you stray from your diet?

没吃健康食品时有罪恶感?

Do you feel at peace with yourself and in total control when you eat healthily?

吃得健康能使自己情绪稳定,掌控有方?

测试结果:

Yes to 4 or 5 of the above questions means it is time to relax more about food.

4-5个问题回答“是”:该在饮食上放松放松了。

Yes to all of them means a full-blown obsession with eating healthy food.

全部回答“是”:彻底的“完美食欲症”!

(中国日报网英语点津  Julie)

部分中文内容源自互动百科

中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-84883561联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。
本文相关阅读
5af95b31a3103f6866ee844e

遇见熟人却想不起名字的尴尬

5af95b31a3103f6866ee844e

手机的“幽灵振动”

5af95b31a3103f6866ee844e

会不会时常“被杂物淹没”?

5af95b31a3103f6866ee844e

退而不休的“银发gap族”

人气排行
中国日报网 英语点津微信
中国日报网 双语小程序