当前位置: Language Tips> 翻译经验
分享到
近两年,国内票房连创新高,不少影片也先后在国际电影节获奖。中国电影走出去已经势在必行,而在走出去的过程中,影片的台词翻译就显得很重要。因为如果不能准确把台词的意思传达给国外的观众,理解电影内容就变得很困难了。以下与大家分享电影《天下无贼》中的部分台词英译,还是比较地道的。
《天下无贼》( A World Without Thieves)
1.谁跟我抢食,我就跟谁玩儿命。
Any paw in my rice bowl gets cut off.
2.我本将心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠。
I cast my gaze toward the moon, yet the moon shines on the gutter.
3.不服气是吧?
Disobey me?
4.我没干对不起你的事情。
I have nothing to apologize for.
5.那是我对不起你了?
Should I apologize to you?
6.放他一马吧。
Give him a break.
7.赶紧服个软求他饶了你.
Admit your mistake and beg forgiveness.
8.到底怎么了,有什么难事啊?
Tell me what is wrong.
9.她是个大好人。
She is a real saint.
10.这里没有外人。
There is no outsider here.
11.替你鞍前马后冲锋陷阵
serve you tirelessly on the front lines
12.没有功劳也有苦劳吧
I am not perfect, but I gave it my all.
13.你现在心眼儿偏了。
you are playing favorites now.
14.我们对此都有看法
We are all unhappy about it.
15.是兄弟们提着脑袋给你拼下的江山。
Your kingdom was built with our blood, sweat and tears.
16.我该说的都说了(底线)
I have shown you my cards.
17.你的心意我领了
I appreciate your intentions/kindness.
18.是我们有缘
We are fated to meet.
19.试试看他是真傻还是假傻
Want to see if he is a real moron or just pretending
20.谁要敢动他就得先过我这一关
Whoever wants to touch him does it over my dead body.
(来源:沪江英语,编辑 Helen)
上一篇 : 日本战犯侵华罪行自供——佐佐真之助
下一篇 : 日本战犯侵华罪行自供——长岛勤
分享到
关注和订阅
电话:8610-84883645
传真:8610-84883500
Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn