[ 2007-03-12 10:29 ]
1. If I spoke with your previous boss, what would he say are your greatest
strengths and weaknesses?
对策：Emphasize your skills, and don't be overly
negative about your weaknesses. It's always safer to identify a lack of a skill
as an area for improvement rather than a shortcoming.
2. Can you work under pressures, deadlines, etc.?
对策：Yes, it's a way of
life in business. Be sure to cite examples of your success.
3. How have you changed the nature of your job?
对策：Explain how you have
improved the efficiency, productivity, and the like.
4. Do you prefer staff or line work? Why?
对策：It depends on the job and
5. In your present position, what problems have you
identified that had previously been overlooked?
对策：Keep it brief and don't
6. Do you feel you might be better off in a different size company? Different
对策：It depends on the job -- elaborate slightly.
7. How do you resolve conflict on a project team?
communication is important, and that you would first you discuss the issues
8. What was the most difficult decision you ever had to make?
relate your response to the prospective employment situation.
（来源：加拿大职业论坛上海师范大学通讯员殷颢供稿 英语点津 Annabel 编辑）