您现在的位置: Language Tips> Survival English> Business English  
 





 
国际贸易:运输
[ 2007-09-10 10:56 ]

运输是贸易中的一个大问题。我们来看看海伦和凯文是怎么协定的吧。

Helen: Hello, I'm calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

哈啰,我是旧金山方面的,找李凯文。

Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking.

我是李凯文。

Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

嗨。我是海伦•派克。

Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

早安,海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

Helen: I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以有部份想用空运。

Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?

您想要空运多少数量呢?

Kevin: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

Kevin: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.

实际上,我们那边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

Kevin: That would be great.

那太好了。

Helen: I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

我不确定海运的时间表。

Kevin: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

Helen: All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.

好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

Kevin: Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

(华东政法大学通讯员孙晓琳供稿 英语点津 Annabel 编辑)

我要学习更多商务英语

 
 
相关文章 Related Stories
 
         
 
 
 
 
 
         

 

 

 
 

48小时内最热门

     
  别了,永远的帕瓦罗蒂
  “交通协管员”怎么说
  Loose cannon:无视规矩的人
  事实胜于雄辩
  痴情的祈祷:My prayer

本频道最新推荐

     
  弱势求职者如何写出强势简历
  汇丰商务英语写作教程(41)
  美语活起来(2)
  各国外企对英文简历的要求
  汇丰商务英语写作教程(40)

论坛热贴

     
  怎么翻译“你冤枉我”?
  “不服” 怎么翻译
  how to say “举手之劳”
  参加BBC在线竞赛 获免费伦敦游机会!
  Penny for your thoughts?
  怎么翻译‘公益广告'