首页  | 实用口语

朋友圈最暖心的毒舌,总有一款戳中你的心!

网络 2019-06-25 15:15

分享到微信

人生要学会苦中作乐,下面的“毒舌”,总有一款能打动你的心~

“My prince is not coming on a white horse. He’s obviously riding a turtle somewhere really confused...”

“我的王子并没有骑着白马向我走来,很显然他正在哪儿骑着乌龟困惑不已……”

“Dear Bestfriend, please stay in my life forever because you’re one of the best things to ever happen to me.”

“亲爱的好朋友,请永远待在我的生命里,因为你是我遇到的最美好的事情之一。”

“Can I borrow a hug please? I promise!! I’ll give u it back!!”

“我能借个拥抱吗?我保证我会还给你的!!”

“Never go to bed angry… Stay awake and plot revenge.”

“不要带着怒气上床睡觉……保持清醒计划复仇。”

“I was put on this earth to do two things. Piss people off and make people smile. Which lucky one are you?.”

“我来到世界上有两个任务。让别人愤怒和让别人开心,你属于哪一类呢?”

“My wallet is like an onion. When I open it, it makes me cry.”

“我的钱包像洋葱一样。当我打开它时,它会让我哭泣。”

“I don’t easily trust someone so when I tell you ‘I trust you.’ Don’t make me regret it.”

“我并不轻易相信别人,所以当我跟你说‘我相信你’时,别让我后悔。”

“I made it through the day without beating anyone with a chair. I’d say my people skills are improving!.”

“我度过了没有用椅子砸别人的一天。我想说我的社交技能正在提高!”

“Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap 8 people at once.”

“有时我希望自己是一只章鱼,这样我就能同时扇八个人了。”

“Be happy in front of people who don’t like you, ‘it kills them’.”

“在不喜欢的人面前开心,‘这会让他们痛不欲生’。”

“Two mysterious people live in my house. Somebody & nobody. Somebody did it and nobody knows who.”

“两个神秘人住在我的房子里。某人&没人。某人做的,没人知道是谁。”

 

有没有哪一句戳中了你呢?

 

(来源:网络    编辑:yaning)

中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-84883561联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。
人气排行
中国日报网 英语点津微信
中国日报网 双语小程序