Thanksgiving Diner Quiz
[ 2006-11-23 09:00 ]
Thanksgiving Rehearsal Diner Quiz(Contributed by Bing Wei, Granny Betty's Story Time )
1. Which year did the most commonly recognized first Thanksgiving dinner/feast take place in the Plymouth Colony of the New World, hosted by the English Pilgrims?
2. The reason for the above Thanksgiving feast at Plymouth was to…
a. Celebrating the harvest, thanks the God and the native Indians
b. Thanks the God only
c. Thanks the weather of the New World
3. Who was the president that proclaimed in 1863 a national Thanksgiving Day to be observed every year on the fourth Thursday of November
a. President Washington
b. President Lincoln
c. President Jefferson
4. Which year was the Congressional Joint Resolution set the fourth Thursday of November as a national holiday for Thanksgiving?
5. What was the main meat dish the native Indian tribe, Wampanoag, brought to the Pilgrims' Thanksgiving dinner/feast in Plymouth?
b. Wild turkey
（Answer: found inThe Story of American Thanksgiving）