Bella: Hey, did you get contacts?
Bella: Your eyes were black the last time I saw you, and now they're, like, golden brown.
Edward: Yeah, I know, it's the...It's the fluorescents.
All: Bella! Bella!
Girl: Dial 911!
Boy: I already called. They're gonna send somebody over soon.
Tyler: Bella, I'm so sorry. I panicked.
Girl: Bella, I've got 911 on the phone now.
Bella’s father: Bella. You okay? You and I are gonna talk. You all right?
Bella: I'm fine, Dad. Calm down.
Tyler: I'm sorry, Bella. I tried to stop.
Bella: I know. It's okay.
Bella’s father: No. It sure as hell is not okay.
Bella: Dad, it wasn't his fault.
Bella’s father: You could've been killed. You understand that?
Bella: Yes. But I wasn't, so...
Bella’s father: You can kiss your license goodbye.
Dr. Cullen: I heard the chief's daughter was here.
Bella’s father: Dr. Cullen.
Dr. Cullen: Charlie.
Dr. Cullen: I've got this one, Jackie. Isabella.
Dr. Cullen: Well, Bella, looks like you took quite a spill. How do you feel?
Dr. Cullen: Look here. You might experience some post-traumatic stress or disorientation, but your vitals look good. No signs of any head trauma. I think you'll be just fine.
Tyler: I'm so sorry, Bella. I'm really...
Bella: You know, it would've been a whole lot worse if Edward wasn't there. He knocked me out of the way.
Bella’s father: Edward? Your boy?
Bella: Yeah, it was amazing. I mean, he got to me so fast. He was nowhere near me.
Dr. Cullen: Sounds like you were very lucky. Charlie.
Bella’s father: I gotta go sign some paperwork. You should...You should probably call your mom.
Bella: Did you tell her? (Groans) She's probably just freaking out.
Rosalie: Fifteen kids that saw what happened.
Edward: What was I supposed to do, then? Let her die?
Rosalie: This isn't just about you. It's about all of us.
Dr. Cullen: I think we should take this in my office.
Bella: Can I talk to you for a minute?
Dr. Cullen: Rosalie.
Bella: How did you get over to me so fast?
Edward: I was standing right next to you, Bella.
Bella: No. You were next to your car, across the lot.
Edward: No, I wasn't.
Bella: Yes, you were.
Edward: Bella, you're... You hit your head. I think you're confused.
Bella: I know what I saw.
Edward: And what exactly was that?
Bella: You...You stopped the van. You pushed it away with your hand.
Edward: Well, nobody's gonna believe you, so...
Bella: I wasn't gonna tell anybody. I just need to know the truth.
Edward: Can't you just thank me and get over it?
Bella: Thank you.
Edward: You're not gonna let this go, are you?
Edward: Well, then I hope you enjoy disappointment.
1. contact: 即contact lens（隐形眼镜）。
2. fluorescent: 荧光。fluorescent还可以作形容词用，如fluorescent lamp是“荧光灯，日光灯”，fluorescent screen是“荧光屏”。影片中Edward是指他的眼睛变色是因为荧光灯的关系。fluorescent还有“容光焕发”的意思，例如a fluorescent youth是“一个容光焕发的青年”。
3. sure as hell: 也可以说成as sure as hell，意思是“肯定无疑”。请看例子：
He sure as hell did it. 肯定是他干的。
表示“肯定无疑”的词组在口语中还有很多，如as sure as a gun。看一下例子：
As sure as a gun, this is he. 没错，准是他。
as hell起到加强语气的作用。我们在口语中也可以用as+adj.+as hell来加强语气。例如：I'll be as normal as hell.（我会尽量表现得非常正常。）
4. kiss your license goodbye: 和你的驾照说再见。kiss sth. goodbye不是和某物吻别，而是指将不会得到某物了。请看例子：
Since you did not pass the test, I guess you have to kiss the bike goodbye.
5. spill: <口> 摔下，跌下。Cullen医生说Bella“took quite a spill”是指她摔得不轻。看一下例子：He had a spill getting off the bus.（他下公共汽车时摔了一跤。）
6. disorientation: 定向力障碍，迷失方向感。
7. vitals: （心、脑、肝、肺、肾等）维持生命的重要器官。strike at sb.'s vitals就是“打某人的要害部位”。
8. trauma: 外伤，伤口，损伤。trauma还经常指“（心理上、精神上的）创伤”。例如：heal emotional trauma（医治感情上的创伤）。
9. freak out: 扰乱，使躁动不安。Bella不想让父亲告诉母亲这个事故是怕母亲会担心。看一下例子：She will freak out every time she is disappointed.（每次没有如她所愿时她都会抓狂。）
10. lot: 指parking lot（停车场）。