当前位置: Language Tips> 商务职场> 职场生存
分享到
报价是做外贸的第一步,下面是几则外贸报价的实战对话,供您参考。
(5)
A: The last order didn't work out too well for us.
上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。
B: What was wrong?
有什么问题吗?
A: We were developing too much waste.
生产出来的废品太多了。
B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.
我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货。
(6)
A: Did the material work out well for you?
那些材料用的顺手吗?
B: Not really.
不怎么好。
A: What was wrong?
怎么啦?
B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality.
我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。
(7)
A: Has our material been all right?
我们的原材料没问题吧?
B: I'm afraid not.
有问题呢。
A: Maybe you should order a little better quality.
也许您应该买品质好一点的。
B: Yes, we might have to do that.
是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。
(8)
A: I think you had better come out to the factory.
我看你最好走一趟工厂。
B: Is there something wrong?
出了什么事吗?
A: Yes, your last shipment wasn't up to par.
嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准。
B: Let's go out and have a look at it.
走,我们去看看。
(9)
A: I want you to look at this material.
我要你看看这材料!
B: Is this from our last shipment?
这是上次叫的货吗?
A: Yes, it is.
是啊。
B: I can see why you are having some problems with it.
我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。
(10)
A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that.
我建议你改用这种。
B: But that costs more.
可是那样成本较高。
A: But you will get less waste from this.
但可以减少浪费。
B: We'll try it once.
那么就试一次看看吧。
(来源:英语联盟 英语点津 Annabel 编辑)
上一篇 : 酒店英语:欢迎、问候语
下一篇 : 10种职场潜规则
分享到
关注和订阅
电话:8610-84883645
传真:8610-84883500
Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn