当前位置: Language Tips> 实用口语

看美剧学口语:《绯闻女孩》第一季地道口语合集

沪江英语 2014-07-01 15:23

分享到

 

看美剧学口语:《绯闻女孩》第一季地道口语合集

 

Lily: Serena you’ve been gone, doing who knows what with god knows who.

Serena你一直都不在这里,在鬼知道什么是哪儿的地方做鬼知道是什么的事儿.

 

Chuck: Any interest in fresh air?

想出去走走透透气吗?

 

Gossip: Game on.

游戏开始了。

 

Eric: No offense. Blair: None taken.

——没有冒犯的意思。

——我不介意。

 

Chuck: Move, plz.

请让一下。

 

Blair: Done and done.

成交!

* 成交还有其他的说法,比如单用“Deal”。

 

Blair:Nighty-night.

晚安。

 

Nate: You set me up.

你陷害了我。

 

Gossip girl: Some one pours that man a drink.

有人要使他难堪了。

 

Blair:Yes, it would be really nice if I was sailing on the may flower.

对,如果我是古代人(这样穿)就好看了。

 

Gossip:Be careful what you fish for.

对你调查的东西要小心噢。

 

Chuck:I was born loaded.

我是含着金汤匙出生的。

 

Nate’s mum: Not another word of this.

别说了。

 

Vanessa: Baby steps.

慢慢来嘛。

 

Blair: Next you cross me, I won’t be as forgiving.

下次你再背叛我,我就不会手软了。

 

Dan: I’m doomed.

我完蛋了。

 

Nate’s pa: I can hardly contain my joy.

我无法抑制自己的狂喜。

 

Blair: Guard my drink.

看着我的酒。

 

Gossip girl: Prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition.

“阻止”在“表现”面前是没有用的。

 

Nate: I’m not over you.

我忘不了你。

 

Father: You don’t say.

不用说这个。

 

Chuck: You wish.

你想得美。

 

Vanessa: C’mon, there’s nothin’ like a lil 80s hair metal to put a smile on your face after a day like this.

在经历了这样一天后,没有什么能比80年代的轻金属更让你开心的事儿了。

 

Serena: Good point.

说得好。

 

Jenny: As you were.

你们继续吧。

 

Gossip: The only thing I’m dishing is seconds.

我只会上炒冷饭这道菜。

 

Dan: Right of your way, pal.

看路啊,伙计。

 

Blair: How could he just blow me off?

他怎么可以放我鸽子?

 

Eleanor: You had me worried sick.

你让我担心死了。

 

Serena: It was a last minute thing.

(他)也是刚决定的。

 

Serena: Then vite, vite!

那就快点吧!

 

Eleanor: What am I supposed to do then? Make a scene? Behave like a pathetic, scorned wife?

那我应该怎么做?大闹一场?或者扮得像怨妇一样?

 

Passer-by: Of course, the throng of children in mittens should have tipped me off.

噢,当然,那群戴着棒球手套的孩子应该可以告诉我。

 

Gossip: Looks like daddy’s lil’ girl isn’t sugar and spice and everything nice after all.

看来爸爸的乖女儿也不是那么地完美。

 

Chuck: She’s been crystal about that since we got back.

她对此表现得很明显。

 

Dan: Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of yourself.

谢谢,虽然这是我逼你说出来的。

 

Blair: I can’t be held responsible for her mood swings.

她心情不好不关我的事。

 

Serena: Since you and your reputation don’t need me and my low-rent taste, you and Warldof name can weather the storm alone.

既然你和你的名声不需要我和我低下的品味,你和W的名声就独自面对(这一切,指B面对的危机)吧。

 

Blair: We met briefly on Thanksgiving.

我们在感恩节时见过一面。

 

Blair: She’s running herself ragged.

她在努力。

 

Chuck: I’d say, let’s get the bitch.

我会说,那婊子死定了(让我们搞定/整死那婊子)。

 

Blair: Before you landed on my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.

在你爬上我的床以前我们已经想到了一个好主意。

 

Dan:(It) doesn’t quite roll off the tongue.

这的确很难说出口。

 

Blair: Right on schedule.

不出所料噢。

 

Chuck: There won’t be a dry eye in the house, trust me.

在屋子的人都会哭得稀里哗啦的。

 

Dan: Feels like one of you is a fish out of water?

你们其中的一个感觉会很难受。

 

(来源:沪江英语 编辑:丹妮)

 

 

分享到

中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-84883561联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。

中国日报网双语新闻

扫描左侧二维码

添加Chinadaily_Mobile
你想看的我们这儿都有!

中国日报双语手机报

点击左侧图标查看订阅方式

中国首份双语手机报
学英语看资讯一个都不能少!

关注和订阅

本文相关阅读
人气排行
搜热词
 
 
精华栏目
 

阅读

词汇

视听

翻译

口语

合作

 

关于我们 | 联系方式 | 招聘信息

Copyright by chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved. None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. 版权声明:本网站所刊登的中国日报网英语点津内容,版权属中国日报网所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。 欢迎愿意与本网站合作的单位或个人与我们联系。

电话:8610-84883645

传真:8610-84883500

Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn