当前位置: Language Tips> 名著选读

致2015:11个新年愿望小贴士

爱词霸 2015-01-14 12:56

分享到

 

致2015:11个新年愿望小贴士

2015 is here! You may have felt determined to be a better and changed person while taking out your pen and getting ready to make New Year resolutions. We admire your enthusiasm but before you make resolutions, consider adding these little things on the list.

2015年已经来到。也许你已经下决心要改过自新,争取向上,拿出了你的笔准备写下新年愿望。我们赞赏你的热情决心,不过在你许愿之前,考虑考虑把如下的小建议加到你的愿望清单上吧!

 

1. At some point in 2015, Go get that thing you dropped under the bed.

在2015年的某一天,去把掉在床底下的东西捡出来。

If You Don't, You May Even Find A Supernatural Creature Living Underneath Your Bed!

如果你不这样做,或许你会发现,床底下藏着个超自然的怪物!

 

2. Hang up your clothes. Just once in the whole year. Life's not fair.

把你的衣服好好挂起来吧!哪怕一年就这一次!别再抱怨生活不公平啦。

Your Clothes Deserve Some Respect. After all, They Endure You Each Day.

对你的衣服尊重一点吧!毕竟,是他们天天在贴身服侍你。

 

3. Take the stairs. Maybe.

偶尔爬爬楼梯。

Stop Being Lazy And Shed Some Fats.

别再犯懒了,减点肉吧!

 

4. Get out of bed after your first alarm. Just once. Just to see what it's like.

闹钟响第一遍就起床。就这一次。看看感觉如何。

And There Is A First Time For Everything.

万事开头难嘛。

 

5. Don't awlays eat nutella straight out of the jar.

别再对早餐草草了事了!

And You May Even Experience Ratatouille's Elaborate Taste Visualization! Like Firworks Going On.

一顿精美的早餐说不定会让你如痴如醉,仿佛看到漫天绽放的烟花。

 

6. Consider going for a jog. Really consider it.

想想要不要去晨跑。好好想一想。

Morning Jog Can Make You Less Irritating At Work.

晨跑会让你在工作中心情愉快,少发脾气。

 

7. Think about how great it would be if you did things.

想想如果你没有拖延计划该有多好。

Go And Just Do It! That's The Rule.

心动不如行动!这就是生活的规则!

 

8. Call your poor grandmother.

给你可怜的外婆去个电话。

And Earn Some Points! She May Even Make You Her Heir.

增加她对你的好感!说不定她会让你继承她的财产!

 

9. Change your sheet.

换换床单。

Follow Sheldon Cooper's Advice And Avoid Bed Bugs.

听谢耳朵的建议。免得床上生寄生虫。

 

10. Pick a new hobby, do it once, then forget about it forever.

尝试一种新的业余爱好,就试一次,然后就将之抛到脑后。

You Might Be Too Lazy To Make To Next Attempt.

如果你都懒得再试第二次的话。

 

11. Cook one non-terrible meal this year.

在这一年里做一顿不那么难吃的饭吧!

Please Have Mercy On People Who Love You!

可怜可怜那些爱你的人吧。

 

(来源:爱词霸 编辑:Bernard)

 

分享到

中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-84883561联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。

中国日报网双语新闻

扫描左侧二维码

添加Chinadaily_Mobile
你想看的我们这儿都有!

中国日报双语手机报

点击左侧图标查看订阅方式

中国首份双语手机报
学英语看资讯一个都不能少!

关注和订阅

本文相关阅读
人气排行
搜热词
 
 
精华栏目
 

阅读

词汇

视听

翻译

口语

合作

 

关于我们 | 联系方式 | 招聘信息

Copyright by chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved. None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. 版权声明:本网站所刊登的中国日报网英语点津内容,版权属中国日报网所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。 欢迎愿意与本网站合作的单位或个人与我们联系。

电话:8610-84883645

传真:8610-84883500

Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn