当前位置: Language Tips> 名人演讲
分享到
杰夫•贝佐斯:
我不会为失败的尝试而遗憾,但是我总是因为不去尝试的决定而备受煎熬
I didn't think I'd regret trying and failing. And I suspected I would always be haunted by a decision to not try at all.
我认为我不会为失败的尝试而遗憾,但是我总是因为不去尝试的决定而备受煎熬。
Will inertia be your guide, or will you follow your passions?
你们是按部就班,还是追逐梦想?
Will you follow dogma, or will you be original?
你们会墨守陈规,还是勇于创新?
Will you choose a life of ease, or a life of service and adventure?
你们会选择安逸的生活,还是选择奉献与冒险的人生?
Will you wilt under criticism, or will you follow your convictions?
你们会屈从折服,还是坚守信念?
Will you bluff it out when you're wrong, or will you apologize?
你们会掩饰错误,还是知错就改?
Will you guard your heart against rejection, or will you act when you fall in love?
面对爱情时,你们会因害怕拒绝而掩饰内心,还是会勇往直前?
Will you play it safe, or will you be a little bit swashbuckling?
你们想要波澜不惊地活着,还是想要乘风破浪?
When it's tough, will you give up, or will you be relentless?
你们会在严峻的现实之下选择放弃,还是会义无反顾地前行?
Will you be a cynic, or will you be a builder?
你们要做愤青,还是做实干家?
Will you be clever at the expense of others, or will you be kind?
你们要耍小聪明占便宜,还是选择做个善良的人?
上一篇 : 美国副总统麦克·彭斯圣母大学2017毕业典礼演讲
下一篇 :
分享到
关注和订阅
电话:8610-84883645
传真:8610-84883500
Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn