当前位置: Language Tips> 商务职场> 入职
分享到
职场上的同事们都希望能在办公室里获得重视,从而得到提升和加薪。但并不是一味的引人注意就可以获得重视和大家的尊敬,很多时候都要讲究原则。
1. Know what you believe in and stick to it. Nothing loses other's respect quicker than inconsistency.
清楚并坚持自己的想法。左右摇摆会让你在别人心目中的形象大打折扣。
2. Keep your distance. Be friendly but not over-familiar. Don't confide intimate details to your colleagues.
保持距离,友好却不要太亲近,不要向同事袒露太私人的生活细节。
3. Keep your business to yourself. Don't share all your problems. Even if you resolve them you'll have left the impression that you're indecisive or unable to cope with pressure.
自己的事情自己做,不要事无巨细都向同事请教。因为即使你已经解决了问题,你还是会给人优柔寡断或无法面对压力的不良印象。
4. Don't ask anyone to do anything you wouldn't do yourself.
连自己都不想做的事情就不要麻烦别人去做。
5. Communicate-simply and often.
经常与同事进行简单的沟通。
6. Keep your eyes on the objective.
一直盯住你的目标。
7. Don't get drawn into colleagues' personal lives.
不要纠缠于同事的私人生活中。
8. Keep cool. Don't respond instantly or say yes to everything.
保持冷静,对听到的任何事情不要立刻表态。
9. Keep your head. A calm presence is an invaluable asset.
保持理智,镇定是你工作制胜的法宝。
10. Be good at your job. Know that you're good. Self-respect is the key. It'll show up in the way people deal with you.
做好你的工作,相信自己能胜任。自信是关键,这也会影响到人们对你的态度。
11. Accept that you can't please all the people all the time-or even some of the people all of the time.
承认这个事实:你不能总是让所有的人满意,甚至是总让一部分人满意都很难。
(英语点津 Linda 编辑)
分享到
关注和订阅
电话:8610-84883645
传真:8610-84883500
Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn