当前位置: Language Tips> 翻译经验
分享到
1. Power is a shadow on the wall. A very small man can cast a very large shadow.
权力就像墙上的阴影,再渺小的人也能投射出巨大的影子。
2. You waste time trying to get people to love you, you'll end up the most popular dead man in town.
把时间浪费在博得别人爱戴上,你会成为世界上最受爱戴的死人。
3. It doesn't matter what we want, once we get it, then we want something else.
不管我们想要的是什么,一旦到手,我们便又会想要其他的。
4. If we die, we die. But first we'll live.
如果我们一定要死,那就死呗。但首先要好好活着。
5. A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.
要保持剑的锋利就得时时磨拭,要保持头脑灵光就得看书。
6. A good man does everything in his power to better his family's position regardless of his own selfish desires.
好男人应该放弃私欲,竭尽全力为家族争取优势地位。
7. Fear cuts deeper than swords.
恐惧比利剑更伤人。
8. If your gods are real and if they are just, why is the world so full of injustice?
如果你的神真的存在,如果他们真的公正,那为何世上尽是不公之事?
9. We mothers do what we can to keep our sons from the grave. But they do seem to yearn for it.
我们做母亲的总是竭力阻止儿子们踏进坟墓。可他们偏要往里走。
10. Prodigies appear in the oddest of places.
奇才总是出现在最不可思议的地方。
(来源:沪江英语 编辑:丹妮)
上一篇 : 带数字的政治术语怎么译?
下一篇 : 2015中国高考作文题目双语版
分享到
关注和订阅
电话:8610-84883645
传真:8610-84883500
Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn