当前位置: Language Tips> 实用口语
分享到
点餐篇
点餐时经常陷入"This.""Which?”"This.""Which?”的无限循环模式?翻开餐单,大方的表达自己喜好,或者让餐厅人员推荐特色菜品,在用餐的道路上你已经成功了一半!
May I have a menu,please?
请给我菜单。
Do you have a Chinese menu?
是否有中文菜单?
I am a Muslim, I can't eat pork.
我是穆斯林,我不能吃猪肉。
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
What aperitif do you have?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
Could you give me the wine list?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I order a glass of wine?
我可以点杯葡萄酒吗?
What kind of wine do you have?
你们都有些什么酒?
I'd like some local wine.
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have French red wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
Could you recommend some good wine?
可以推荐一些不错的酒吗?
May I order, please?
我可以点餐了吗?
What is the specialty of the house?
你们的招牌菜是什么?
Do you have today's special?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我想要一份开胃菜与荤菜(鱼餐)。
I'm on a diet.
我正在节食。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
餐厅是否有供应素食菜?
How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
Well done (medium/rare),please.
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Could you repeat that, please?
请再重复一下,好吗?
(来源:爱旅行 编辑:刘明)
上一篇 : 那些和hot有关的短语
下一篇 : 出国用餐英语完全手册(下)
分享到
关注和订阅
电话:8610-84883645
传真:8610-84883500
Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn